tmutil listlocalsnapshotdates / | while read line; do tmutil deletelocalsnapshots $line done
Introducing a revolutionizing way to interact with people speaking different languages – Mate. In fact, it’s an A-level translator app which makes it a breeze to translate words, phrases, and sentences between all popular languages. It greatly fits your Mac and feels like a native app. What is more, using this Mac translator is easy, fast and fun. It’s time you broke any language barriers!
OnyX is a multifunction utility that you can use to verify the structure of the system files, to run miscellaneous maintenance and cleaning tasks, to configure parameters in the Finder, Dock, Safari, and some of Apple’s applications, to delete caches, to remove certain problematic folders and files, to rebuild various databases and indexes, and more.
To disable the warning, use the xattr delete command:
xattr -d -r com.apple.quarantine /application/path/here
I downloaded Firefox from Chrome and was presented with the “application downloaded from the internet” warning every time I opened Firefox. To get rid of the warning, I ran the following command from the terminal:
sudo xattr -d -r com.apple.quarantine /Applications/Firefox.app
The xattr command manages attributes on files. The -d flag indicates that the com.apple.quarantine attribute should be deleted. The -r flag indicates that the attribute should be removed recursively from all files in the designated directory.
calibre is a powerful and easy to use e-book manager. Users say it’s outstanding and a must-have. It’ll allow you to do nearly everything and it takes things a step beyond normal e-book software. It’s also completely freeand open source and great for both casual users and computer experts.
- Save time on managing your e-book collection
- Use it everywhere and with anything
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Download news/magazines from the web
- Share and backup your library easily
- Edit the books in your collection
- Satisfy every e-book need and get support
Take a look at what’s going on inside your Mac with TG Pro – no other app shows more temperature sensors or has as many options for notifications and fan speeds. TG Pro also supports all features (ex: fan control) on the latest models, including the newest MacBook Pro, Mac mini, iMac and iMac Pro. All Mac models from 2011-2019 are supported.
Find out which components are getting hot (and potentially overheating), turn up the fan speeds to cool down your Mac, get local and email notifications for temperature alerts along with many other fantastic features. Plus, see if any sensors, fans or the battery are defective with the built-in hardware diagnostics.
- Download the archive from Fira Sans and copy 4 fonts into the folder /Library/Fonts
- Re-login to the user to apply the font.
- To return the default font, delete the specified fonts from the /Library/Fonts folders.
As the name suggests, this is a small utility to set Lucida Grande as your Mac’s system font.
- Easily switch between Lucida Grande and San Francisco as your Mac’s system font on macOS Mojave (10.14), macOS High Sierra (10.13), macOS Sierra (10.12) and OS X El Capitan (10.11)
- Easily switch between Lucida Grande and Helvetica Neue as your Mac’s system font on OS X Yosemite (10.10)
- Switches between system fonts without modifying system files, making it simple and safe
Video, audio and image files come in many different kinds and shapes, but sometimes you need a specific format since your iPad or DVD player won’t play that video. That is what Permute is for – easily convert your media files to various different formats.
The most beautiful converter for Mac devices (: